Friday, August 04, 2006

What a wonderful DAY!!!!

I just came back from the hospital and things are SOOOOO looking up.

Dr. Harris came in while I was there having lunch with Nicole. Dr. Harris told Nicole her ultra sound looked better than last week, the blood work was fantastic and when he checked her the membranes were NOT protruding as they had been.

She was elated as was I. This was the best news yet. Destiny baby, you are on your way to this great big world with a family from Virginia, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma to California waiting to see those big blue eyes, (I know they are going to be blue just like her mothers!).

I am so excited I started dancing in the hospital room, just doing a little jig, you know?

OHHHHH, I am so excited I could scream, in fact I DID!!!!!! I started singing a little song I made up as I started Singing, it goes like this:

Jesus is bring you a baby, a baby only Jesus can make. She has hair of gold and smile that's bright, only a smile Jesus can make.

Jesus is bring you a baby, a baby only Jesus can make. He has enough love to share his child for you to care until you both go home.

I know its corny, but the moment was right and it made my daughter smile and made my heart feel GREAT!!! I knew, I just knew the LORD is watching over her and Destiny and I know your prayers are helping, because only through the power of prayer can something help. Please do not stop praying because I know we are going to have rough days until little Destiny gets here and we will need those prayers to help her make it through.

I will spend Saturday night with her and give her a manicure, pedicure, facial, shave her legs, wash her hair and a bed bath. I know by the time we finish that she will be wore out.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT NEWS! I'm so glad for you guys! We're looking forward to seeing your beautiful grandbaby!!!

Talk to you soon Gramps...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Cindy--
Such awesome news to read on my computer this morning!!! Hope that the weekend went well. Please keep us updated. All of you are in my prayers everyday!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Just wondering if you have any other updates on Nikki and the baby? Let us know

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home