Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Prayers are needed

Dr. Harris visited Nicole last night and we are experiencing another problem. Not only are the membranes being exposed and dilated at 4 cm, the membranes are now hanging from the cervix. How long she can go like this I have no idea. I do the the viablility of the baby is 24 weeks for good odds. Nicole is presently 20 weeks and will begin her 21st week tomorrow. Prayers are needed.

Her spirits were up last night and as I visisted her and I tried to keep her giggling and positive. I still feel in my heart the Lord is working for us in this matter and I really have a peace over me that everything will be OK. Please keep her in your prayers so that this will go for several more weeks.

On the other hand, pray I don't shoot her husband before then. Everyday he has come in and made her feel like crap. Saying, "He can't stand being cooped up in the hospital", "This reminds him to much of loosing Lillie," and "No one cares how I feel about this, and Nikki doesn't understand me." LORD, please give me strength not to kill him. Not that they were not already having problems, but he is not with her mentally at all. He comes in and makes her feel she has inconvenienced him.

I go to the hospital at lunch, I go after work and I call all day long to keep her going and keep her happy.

The Lord is with us and he is giving me strength to tolerate him. Because anyone who knows me, know I would have already slapped, hit, and tossed him down a set of stairs by now. But, for Nicole, I am staying calm so she will stay calm.

The Dr will be in this afternoon and he is consulting with another Dr to know what to do. Will keep you guys posted.

Oh, and to top this off, I get to terminate a 8 year senior manager today at 4:45. What a day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Cuz,

Need me and Brian to come woop some a$$? :) I'm tired of hearing how it seems to be all about him!!!!

I'll be praying for Nikki and praying that you don't kill him.. Save him for me! Remember, be have some strip pits down here where he'd never be found!

Love you sweetie and give Nikki a hug. I'll be in Savannah till Sunday but you can reach me at my work email address (comes over on my Blackberry).

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home