Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Great weekend, horrible Monday!!!! Have you ever had those Monday's? Sure you have, we all have them, I just seem to have them every Monday.

But this past Monday was awful, it all started on Sunday night. You lay down, thinking of the things you have to do on Monday, then you fall asleep, right? Wrong!!! You wake up in the middle of the night with cramps, stomach churning and then the frequent steps to the bath room. By 5:30 AM on Monday, I need to be up to get ready for work, Wrong again!!!!! I lay down for a few minutes to rest my eyes and stomach right? Wrong..... I look at the clock again and its 7:40 AM. Where did the minutes turn to hours? Call work (or did you dreamed you called in?) That was were I was -- I called in twice because I thought I dreamed I called in the first time.

The rest of the day is a blur. Finally I found myself up at 6:30 PM. Thinking, "There is no way I can sleep tonight." Wrong!!! I slept all night and still had a rough time today getting up.

So here are to Monday's on Tuesday's..... I am here and I made it; how, I have no idea how...

I visited several Blog's and found you all had a wonderful weekend and so far a great Monday.... Great to all of you and hopefully your week will go as wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home