Friday, July 21, 2006

It seems Nicki will have to stay on bed rest for a while. She is 1 centimeter from going into contractions. They will not put her in the hopsital until they begin, (but where are we then?)

My Mom and Dad are leaving in the morning, and they have been a God send, but they are needed back in Alabama and I understand. Family hardships are there and my Aunt and Uncle are needing them also.

At this point I just want to shoot my son-in-law for thinking this is all my daughters fault because she is not able to carry a baby. I want to march in there and just #@%!$mailto:m%@$! ^%^!%%@#. I can't really say, because it could become insinuating, you know?

If anyone is reading this, please say a prayer she will be able to carry this baby and deliver a healthy little girl. Did I mention that? She found out yesterday the baby is a girl. They want to name her Destiny. What a beautiful name. She is destined to be here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Cuz...

I was waiting on your post today. I pray that Nicki does well with Destiny.

Love you and I'm so glad you've started "blogging"!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

go ahead and shoot him! What is he thinking???
Love ya and praying for little Destiny!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home