Thursday, June 15, 2006

Well, its Thursday, and I have finished payroll. I guess my magic genni didn't show up to complete the task for me. Though I did do a lot of wishing.

I can't believe I will be 44 tomorrow! OMG! I am getting old and my kids are catching up quickly, because as of tomorrow, I will not celebrate any more birthdays. They will just have to catch up. In all honesty, I am enjoying the age. I think the 40's have been the best. My kids have grown up and become great adults. I have a grandchild on the way, a son who will be an Oklahoma Detective and another daughter who is climbing the ladder with Southern Bell Company. I could not ask for better kids.

Here is Maria at her job:
Isn't she just so cute. To think an accident almost took her life and now she is married. The only thing, I wish she lived closer to home. But, no she has to live in a different state. But, I see her as much as possible. Three time a year at the moment and when we can work in more time we will.





Its that time again, GET BACK TO WORK!! Well, at least I am blogging and I will figure this thing out in time. Plus to find the time. But, in a way this has helped me I think to get my mind on something else. Plus, I will be leaving in a little bit to see my grandbaby on an ultra sound. Can't wait!!! I will scan for all to see.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Hey Cindy!
I'm so proud you're bloggin!!! It's so much fun!!
Great picture of Maria. Your kids are doing great!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home