Thursday, September 14, 2006

What happens on September 17, 2006? Let’s think on this, hmmm. I remember, Dallas plays the Redskins, yeah that’s it. Now, why am I so excited about this? Oh yeah, I am a Dallas FAN. Now who has 4 tickets to the game? Oh yeah baby, ME!

(This is where I was to have a picture of my boys, but for the past 45 minutes I could not pull up, sorry)

Does this sound like I am bragging? No, not me, I would never in a million years brag that I am going and Cheryl, oops, (other people) can’t go. But then again, some people are going to the Alabama game and not watching their daughter play ball. Who you ask? I am not certain, but I read it somewhere today. Just playing (about the Alabama thingy).

Oh yeah!!!! I am so excited about this game for more reasons than I can count, but let’s just say, DALLAS BETTER BEAT THEM REDSKINS!!!!!!

I lived in D.C. for 10 years, and all I know is this is not the place to live and be a Dallas Fan. I was picked on, cussed at and made fun of. To all those people, (5, you see the number… 5, super bowls).

Maybe we have had some bad times, but I have stuck by these guys all the way. Do you know what the problem is? All teams have the same problems, but for some reason they have to pick on Dallas. Gary, no comment on that sentence is allowed. Every team has a player doing steroids or smoking pot. Having inappropriate parties and of course the wonderful life of female fans falling at their feet. Now I would never do that, not me. Anyway, Troy is gone, but I hear he has several car dealerships in the area. Hmm, I was thinking about trading in my truck…



But prior to the game, Saturday night, Wendi (best friend) and I are taking her boys to Medieval Times for some jousting and sword fights; can’t wait. I booked 4 seats for Royalty seating -- of course to experience eating with my hands and watching men fight for their fair princess. Now, to get them to see me and give me the fair rose at my royalty table, how would I contemplate that mission? Think on that and get back to me, ok?



I know people can hear me across a crowded room, (my charming voice), but I need more than that this time. They will be riding horses and trying to concentrate on winning the tournament. I know – When they come out for their ceremonial horse ride with their flags flying in the air, I will -- I will -- I will, oh crap, I don’t know what I will do. I have until Saturday to figure that one out.

Well, I have other things on my mind and I will wait to get them down this evening. Work calls to me like a nightingale calls to the night, but you can shut the window but you can’t shut the door, it makes people want you more…..

Have a wonderful day!!!!

GO ALABAMA

GET EM COWBOYS!!!! HEE HAW

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

I am SO WAY BEYOND JEALOUS of you Cindy!!!!!!!!!! I really should say something mean about you ("You suck!"), but I'm still hoping that there might be some miracle of miracles that would allow me to miraculously fly into Dallas and have you give a ticket to me!!
Seriously . .. you have a TON of fun at that game! I have been a Cowboys fan since birth or before. Watched them through all the Super Bowl years, the lean years, the Super Bowl years again (aah, Troy!!!), the lean years again, the okay years, etc., etc. I really think we have some promise this year (even though they kinda royally screwed up winning that game last week; they lookd SO good until they gave it up in the end. . .)
Okay, I could go on and on about football, the Boys, and sports in general, but this comments has gotten WAY long.
So, one more time--
Go Cowboys
Roll Tide!!!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with C... You SUCK! I wanna go! Don't you still love your cuz??

Love our Cowboys even though they did screw up last game...

Glad to see your back... I just about tapped a hole in my desk waiting on a post. Remember this is a blog not a monthly newsletter!! Go get yourself a camera and share some pics with us too! :)

Go Cowboys and ROLLLLLL TIDE!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home