Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well, it seems Cheryl has a long blog this morning and has several questions to answer, so I figure to start my blog off, I will do this. I am awaiting the disk with my grandson's pictures for all to see. So, as soon as Nicole gets here I will down load them for all to see. Here we go....

Ten things I did this weekend:
1. Watched the OU & OSU and the Alabama and Auburn game
2. Attended a funeral in Ft Smith
3. Ate lots of left over pies
4. Played with my grandson
5. Talked to my Mom for two hours on the phone
6. Began watching my Christmas Shows
7. Enjoyed some quite time while Dave went hunting
8. Began cleaning my closet, (Oh dear, and still cleaning)
9. Drove to starbucks for a mocha faprachina
10.Talked to Maria for 1 hour about her 1st Black Friday experience.

9 things on my agenda this week:
1. Payroll at work
2. Prepare for Company Christmas Party
3. Get emplyee files ready for audit
4. Find Allen and Carrie a garage door opener
5. See my grandson
6. Buy a Christmas Tree, since mine was stolen and all the good stuff to go on it.
7. Clean my carpets
8. Hope Momma and Daddy make it this week
9. Christmas shop somewhere along the way

8 shows I watched last week:
1. CSI _ Las Vegas
2. The Holiday
3. Football
4. House
5. CNN
6. Will and Grace
7. Everybody loves Raymond
8. Evening News

7 things I cooked last week
1. Turkey
2. Ham
3. Mashed potatoes
4. Candy Yams
5. Pecan Pie
6. Fudge
7. Thanksgiving Dressing

6 things I read this past week
1. Tulsa World
2. Family Blogs
3. ESPN.com
4. MSN
5. Preparing a green card
6. AFLAC revised

5 Reasons to be happy today
1. The sun is shining and there is a brisk coolness in the air
2. My husband went hunting to find me a deer
3. I don't hurt this morning
4. I am actually doing my blog
5. No one has come into my office with a problem

4 things I need to buy
1. Milk
2. Christmas tree
3. Coffee
4. Washing Powders

3 people I saw this weekend
1. My family
2. Some old friends at the funeral
3. A nice stranger to helped me at the pumps

2 things I am thankful for right now
1. My health
2. My family

One final thought: Don't look back and see what you have done wrong; look ahead and see what you can do right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love these!! Especially the fudge! send me some now! Is it as good as Mama Wray's??

9:24 AM  
Blogger Cindy Barb said...

I am making your Dad some fudge for Christmas. I have Momma Wray's recipe and I think I can make it just like her. I was told I did it right before she passed and made it a couple times afterwards. I figured Uncle Larry would get a kick out of that.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Woo hoo!!! i LOVE your answers!!!!!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home