Thursday, December 07, 2006

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW


I know it has been a while since my last post, but so much has happened and so little time.

I have dial up at home and the only time I have to post is when I am at work. Needless to say, that leaves very little time.

I have posted some pictures of our small blizzard here in Oklahoma.

The pick above is from the ice storm. Yes ladies and gentlemen, that is all ice.

We received about an 1 1/2 of ice before the storm.



I forgot to bring in my flag and the poor thing froze. When I tried to go out and get it, I was slipping all over the place, but will say, I brought her in from the cold.


Then the snow..........


The view from my front porch

My back poarch


My house


My poor bushes

Needless to say, it was 70 degrees that morning, and the temps dropped so quickly it was like Oklahoma was receiving a quick freeze.

I was a lone the first two days, and will say I enjoyed the alone time very much. The last blizzard I was in; 1994, the day DC shut down. I had 6 kids in the house and no coffee and ran out of cigerattes. I was not a HAPPY person.

This time I snuggled up on my couch and enjoyed TV and my babies that don't speak, only snuggle.





By the way Aunt Clara, I took pictures of my house for you to see and I will post them either later today or Monday. I have the Holiday Party tomorrow for work and I am doing the finishing touches.

Love to my family and friends......

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

cool pics! I was just outside in a tshirt but it's suppose to be getting really cold tonight. Of course we won't get snow...

That's so cool...

4:16 PM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

These pictures are AMAZING, Cindy! I love the light and everything. Great job!!
I wish we'd get some snow. I can handle the freezing frigid temps if there's a chance for snow, but 8 degrees by itself is just wrong!!!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the idea of a nice comfortable stay on the couch watching tv and drinking beer, or snacking. it's just a dream at my house. i'm at least 20 years from it being a slight possibility.

so i'm jealous. but the pics are very nice. hope you're doing well.

talk to you later

bob bob

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home