Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Welcome to my home!!!


Since I moved to Oklahoma, it seems hard for my family to see me. I guess because I no longer live in the south or near the east coast (which is the way they travel) I am lost in the prairies of OKLAHOMA. So I am inviting you into my home. Not much, but it's mine, well, in about 20 more years anyway, lol....
Drive on up and park the car and come on in.

Welcome into my living room
Take a seat in the dining room while I make a glass of tea

Or come into the kitchen and sit at the bar while I fix some dinner



Down the hall you will find the bath on your left and a guest room on the left. On the right you will find another guest room and a gun room which will not be shown today. You can understand that, now can't you?



Back to the other side of the house is my room and bath room. I will not show the laundry room, because it has become a tool room with a washing machine, dryer and deep freeze. Still can not figure out how that happened in the last 4 years



Now the only way to enjoy this trip, would be you actually came in and had dinner and a glass of my southern ice tea. Miss you all and hope to see everyone in January. If all goes well, I am going to come down in January to see Carl, Michelle and the girls.

See Gary, I can post!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful home! wish I could be there with you now drinking that Ice tea! Didn't know you guys out west had sugar to put in tea!!(which is the ONLY way it could be truly southern!)

Thanks for finally opening that door... I was tired of standing outside knocking!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH BY THE WAY, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED WITH A MEME ON MY BLOG... GET AT IT!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

Great pictures!! Your house is so pretty!!!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home